Docklands Quad Club Membership
There are a wide range of membership options available. The team will help you find the one that’s right for you:
- Peak Access: 6am–10pm (Mon-Sun)
- Off Peak Access: 8am–6pm (Mon-Fri) 7am-9pm (Sat, Sun & Bank Holidays)
- Children Access: 8.30am–12noon & 2pm–6.30pm (Mon-Thu) & 8am–9pm (Fri, Sat & Sun & Bank Holidays)
- Members Guest Fees: A fee of £10.00 per visit is applicable per adult and £5.00 per child (aged 5–15 years)
All new members receive a full gym induction, one personal training session and a consultation with a personal trainer.
join the qUAD CLUb now*
- Take advantage of our Special Online Only Offer and join the Quad Club today with two months membership from only £119.00 per person!
- Rates start from just £44 per month with additional discounts for annual memberships.
- Don't want to commit? You're more than welcome to pop in on our special day rate of just £15.00 and use any of our facilities throughout the day.
*Terms and conditions apply. The joining fee is a one off charge payable on joining the club. It is only charged in subsequent years if the membership lapses for over three months. When a member pays in advance for the year they are not permitted to amend their chosen category during the period they have paid for. Refunds are not given once a payment in advance has been made. The appropriate monthly rate, depending on the category chosen, will be debited from your account on or around the 6th of each month. There is a one month contract period, however, after any lapsed period an administration fee or joining fee will be charged to re - commence the membership.