Docklands Quad Club Facilities
The Quad Club is a modern health & fitness club with stunning views over Royal Victoria Dock. The club is maintained to the highest standards and has a range of facilities to suit everyone.
The facilities of The Quad Club include:
- Luxurious pool: The 14 metre heated pool is the perfect place to relax after a hard days work, kept constantly at 29-30°C.
- Gym: Offering modern gym equipment technology including an individual audio system on each cardio system. The 19 station gym is fully air-conditioned with views over the dock.
- Jacuzzi: Sit and relax in the Jacuzzi and let the warm jet bubbles soothe away the stresses of the day.
- Sauna: In each changing room there are separate male and female saunas, with three different fragrances to enhance the atmosphere and improve your mood and well being.
- Steam Room: The eucalyptus enhanced atmosphere will help soothe your body and mind, leaving you to feel rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Beauty Treatments: There are on site therapists who can offer a range of treatments.
- Fitness Classes:The Quad Club offers fitness classes including Yoga, Pilates and Zumba.
QUAD CLUB CLASSES
We offer a variety of classes during the week to satisfy all fitness needs. All classes are £10 each, and free to all members. Please be advised to book in advance due to limited spaces.
QUAD CLUb opening times
- Monday - Sunday: 06.00 - 22.00 (last entry to facilities 21.00)
- Children’s Pool Times*:Monday - Thursday: 08.30 - 12.00noon & 14.00 - 18.30 (last entry to facilities 17.30), Friday - Sunday & Bank Holidays: 08.00 - 21.00 (last entry to facilities 20.00)
*All children under 16 must be under the supervision of an adult within the Health Club at all times. All children under 12 must be supervised by an adult within the pool area at all times.